Members save on a wide range of health services, including:
- Doctor Visits – save up to 25%
Over 450,000 physicians providers nation-wide provide a full range of specialties and services.
- Dental – Save up to 50%
WellCard is accepted at over 70,000 provider locations nation-wide, and covers all dental services and specialties including orthodontia.
- Vision – Save up to 50%
WellCard is accepted by over 11,000 OUTLOOK vision providers. Receive up to 50% savings on lenses, frames, and other vision needs.
- MRI and Imaging – Save up to 20%
Over 3,000 locations nation-wide for MRI, PET, and CT scans, as well as other imaging services.
- Lab – save up to 60%
Use our WellCare online search tool to locate a lab and order your tests. Actual savings are displayed immediately. Test results are available within 48 to 96 hours.
- Prescription Drugs – save up to 65%
Accepted at over 59,000 pharmacies nation-wide. Over 60,000 brand and generic drugs are included. Your WellCard may be used at any time, and with no annual limit.
- Hearing – save up to 15%.
WellCard members receive a free hearing test and 15% discount on over 80 models at 1,350 Beltone locations nation-wide, with a Lifetime Care Program included.
- Diabetic Care Services – save up to 10%.
A full line of diabetic testing supplies are delivered directly to the members home. Members receive free access to a Certified Diabetes Educator.
* All savings and discount estimates are from WellCard Health, the finest health services discount card in the nation. This plan is not insurance. The plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. The plan does not make payment directly to the providers of medical services. You are obligated to arrange payment for services but you will receive a discount from those providers contracted with the plan. The name of the licensed discount medical plan organization is Access One Consumer Health, Inc. (not affiliated with AccessOne Medcard) WellCard Health is issued through WellDyneRx LLC.